Boxing Reflex Ball Set a?? Reaction Ball a?? Agility Training Boxing Ball
- Brand: Get Out
- Manufacturer Part Number: 6286
- Manufacturer: Get Out!
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WORKOUTS: Burn calories and improve agility while having fun with the Get Out! Speed Training Punching Ball; Increase reaction speed and focus power, improve hand-eye coordination and hit accuracy, and bring fun to intense workouts; Speed ball boxing trainer conditions your arms, chest, shoulders, and upper back
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND: Boxing headband with ball is adjustable for a comfortable and custom fit for kids and adults alike; Headband has a soft perspiration groove that is a double elastic layer along forehead to keep sweat away from eyes and prevent glasses from fogging; Headband includes 6 ventilation slots for better airflow, flexibility, and comfort
- CHOOSE LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: 1 black and 1 red punch ball included; Elastic rope attached to the black ball is thinner and makes the ball easier to hit, so we suggest starting with the black ball for beginners and gradually working towards using the red ball that bounces rapidly for experienced users; Master using one ball and one hand, then advance to both hands at the same time
- EASY TO USE: Instructions included; Wrap string around headband to desired length and use attachment strips included on string to securely hold in place on headband; Form closed fists with your hands and hit ball slowly and downward, and once you have good rhythm, hit the ball faster and straight out, then upward; Alternatively attach to a doorway frame (mounting hardware not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Headband constructed from lightweight and easy-to-clean silicone for maximum strength; Boxing head ball constructed from foam that is lighter and softer than tennis ball versions, so no boxing gloves are required
Who said working out has to be boring and uninspired? If you donâ€™t have motivation or time for the gym, the Get Out! Hand Eye Coordination Boxing Training Ball allows you to train from the comfort of your home or even at work. This boxing training speed ball works your arms, chest, shoulders, and upper back. Start with the string on the black ball at the same length as your arm, and gradually adjust the string shorter for more difficulty. Hit the ball slowly and downward just like you would on a punching bag. Once you have a good rhythm, start hitting the ball straight outward and eventually upward. With practice, you will learn the movements and start connecting more punches. This package includes (1) headband, (2) balls on 2 strings, and (1) carrying pouch for your convenience.Boxing Reflex Ball Set â€“ Reaction Ball â€“ Agility Training Boxing BallWarnings:
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.