Catchmaster Pantry Pest And Moth Traps – Pack of 6 Traps
- ELIMINATE MOTH INFESTATION – food storage areas pantries or storage areas for pet food or birdseed with Pantry Pest Traps.
- TARGETS MANY TYPES OF MOTHS – Indian Meal, Mediterranean Flour, Raisin and Tobacco Moths common to areas where cereal, pasta, dry pet food, grain and grain based products, dried fruit, chocolate, nuts and spices are stored.
- EASY SET UP – All you need is to place the pheromone bait in the designated box and place where needed and the attractant will lure moths within 12 ft. from infested food
- COMPACT AND EASY TO USE – Our pest trap will fit in just about any location in your kitchen – Assembled Dimension: 2 in. W x 5.25 in. D x 3.5 in. H
- SAFE TO USE – At Catchmaster safety is our priority, these traps are non toxic and safe to have around your pantry.
Pantry Pest & Moth Trap
· Helps to eliminate pantry moth infestations
· Targets Indian Meal, Mediterranean, Raisin & Flour Moths
· Professional-strength moth lure included
· Non-toxic, home and family safe
Activate the Lure
Peel off the release paper from the trap, open the professional-strength lure and place in the middle of the trap as indicated.
Make a Tent
Fold along the perforations and insert tab into slot to form a tent.
Place Near Food Source
Place in your pantry or other area of infestation within 12 feet of the food source.
Check the Food Sources
Thoroughly inspect any food sources in your pantry. If adult moths, larvae or eggs are found discard immediately.
Clean the Shelves
Clean your pantry. In particular, look for eggs, which can look like webbing or clumps of grain.
Monitor for Effectiveness
Once you have eliminated the source of the infestation leave a trap behind to monitor and get ahead of any future problems.