Classic 8-piece Premium Quality Plastic Tumblers | 4 each: 12-ounce and 16-ounce Clear
- Made in USA | 12-ounce and 16-ounce maximum capacity | BPA-free plastic
- Perfect everyday drinking cup; great for indoor dining and outdoor parties
- Durable plastic material that will not shatter like glass | top rack dishwasher safe
- 3-3/4-inches and 6-inches tall
- Set of 8 clear | also available in additional sizes
About US Acrylic
US Acrylic was founded in 1978 and has been producing high quality drinkware and tableware for over 40 years. With the largest product selection that offers superior clarity and exceptional durability, US Acrylic continuously introduces fresh designs and colors.
Classic Clear 16-ounce Water & 12-ounce Rocks Tumblers
US Acrylic Everyday Drinkware
Enjoy your favorite beverage in these crystal-clear drinking cups. Perfect for everyday use at family dinners and entertaining at a home bar. Serve guests soda, lemonade, or iced-tea with these durable cups while dining outdoors on the patio or poolside.
The superior clarity, thick base, and straight walls compose the sleek design of the Classic Water & Rocks Tumblers. They fit into any style or theme.
- Superior clarity
We are committed to using only the best BPA-free, food safe materials to create products you can feel good about using every day.
Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
Place on the top rack or hand-wash to maintain the clarity of US Acrylic products. Enjoy stylish designs and colors that will last.
Proudly Made in USA
US Acrylic designs and manufactures high quality products in the state of Illinois. We remain dedicated to creating jobs in America.
Consumer safety and peace of mind is our top priority. US Acrylic products are made from durable materials that will not shatter like glass.
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 7.4 x 7.2 inches
- Item Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: US Acrylic
- Item model number: 0302
- Best Sellers Rank: #68 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #1 in Mixed Drinkware Sets
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: July 22, 2011