Diapers Newborn/Size 1 (8-14 lb), 198 Count – Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Baby Diapers, ONE MONTH SUPPLY
- Download the Pampers Club App to get rewards or cash back when you scan the codes inside each Swaddlers pack
- Recommended Weight: 8 – 14 Pounds. No.1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents (Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales)
- 2x softer with up to 12 hours of protection (vs. the every day of the year brand)
- Heart Quilts provide our softest comfort ever, while pulling wetness and mess away
- Air Channels allows air to reach baby‚Äôs skin to help keep them dry and comfortable
- Wetness Indicator so you know when it’s time for a change
Features & Benefits
Pampers Swaddlers is the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses, and Parents.* (*Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales.)
2x Softer** with Heart Quilts
Heart Quilts liner provides Swaddlers softest comfort ever while pulling wetness and mess away from babys skin. And for complete comfort, the outer material is Blankie Soft with a special umbilical cord notch. (**Vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand, based on full diaper assessment. Size P-1 through 2.)
Allows air to reach babys skin, helping to keep them dry and comfortable with up to 12 hours of protection.
Swaddlers Wetness Indicator
Lets you know when it might be time for a change.
How many diapers will I change a day?
In the first couple of months, you may find yourself changing diapers up to 10 times in 24 hours. Diapers should be changed whenever they are wet or soiled. Your baby will often (but not always) let you know. With a super-absorbent diaper like Pampers diapers, you can tell if it’s wet by feeling for lumps in the absorbent material. Here are some common times for changing diapers:
- Right before or right after every feeding
- After every bowel movement
- Before bedtime
- When your baby wakes up
- When you go out with your baby
Is there anything special I need to know about changing a diaper?
Pampers diapers are designed to adjust to your baby’s shape for a snug, comfortable fit. Keep baby products, such as powder, away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness.Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centered on the character strip. Use the characters as guides to ensure that the fasteners are evenly spaced.
What size diaper is right for my baby?
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
Whats the best method to weigh my baby?
The easiest way to weigh your baby is to first hop on the scale yourself. See how much you weigh, then see how much you weigh when you hold your baby. If you subtract your weight, you’ll know how much your baby weighs.
Is there any safety information I need to know about diapers?
You buy the latest toys and babies wind up playing with silly thingslike diapers. It’s important to keep diapers where they should be, on your baby’s bottom. Don’t let your baby put the diaper in her mouth. Discard any diaper that has become torn or unsealed, and read the warning label on all bags.
How do diapers absorb all that moisture?
AGM is the absorbent gelling material widely used in diaper padding to absorb wetness. It is perfectly normal to see some gel on the skin from time to time, especially if the diaper is heavily saturated. It can easily be removed by wiping your baby’s skin. This material has a long history of safe use in a variety of products and has been in diapers for more than three decades. Absorbent gelling material is closely related to materials widely used in cosmetics and in food processing.
Do unused diapers need to be stored anywhere special?
Store your diapers in an area protected from extreme heat and humidity and away from products with fragrances. We recommend the diaper be kept in a dry storage area where the temperature is 85 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
Wrap your baby in a diaper thats 2x softer** and the #1 Choice of Hospitals, Nurses and Parents.* Its comforting Heart Quilts liner provides breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin. In addition, Air Channels help distribute moisture evenly, providing up to 12 hours of protection, while a Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change. For complete comfort, the outer cover is Blankie Soft with a special Umbilical Cord Notch to protect your newborn babys belly with a perfectly contoured fit (sizes N2). *Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales. **vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 13.3 x 11.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More