Dr. Scholl’s WORK Insoles All Day Shock Absorption and Reinforced Arch Support
- Designed for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs
- Built with Massaging Gel Technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day shock absorption, they help you stay energized while you work
- Great Arch-Support – Firm columns provide contoured support to overworked arch area
- Fits Work soots/shoes, Casual shoes & Sneakers. Trim to fit shoe size
- Dr. Scholl’s offers a Money Back Guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the product
Is this for me?
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Comfort & Energy Massaging Gel Advanced Work Insoles especially for people who work on hard surfaces and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs. Built with Massaging Gel Advanced Technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day comfort, our shock absorbing insoles help you stay more energized while you work.
All-day shock absorption and cushioning for hard surfaces
● Absorbs shock and reduces muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can be more productive.
● Superior all-day comfort and cushioning for people who work on their feet.
● Designed for work boots/shoes, casual shoes, sneakers.
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
*Bayer Study 20311, 2018.
When you are comfortable, you have more energy to move. A new clinical study shows you will MOVE OVER 10% MORE with softer, bouncier gel waves*
● The ripple wave in the heel has bouncier gel waves for a ‘spring in your step’
● The Responsive Wave Cushioning in the ball-of-foot area has softer gel waves that give you both cushioning and energy rebound.
● These softer, bouncier gel waves provide you with all-day superior comfort that allows you to feel energized and move more than ever before.
*Compared to original Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired. and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
● Step 1: Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Tip! If your shoes’ current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.
Dr. Scholl’s WORK Insoles // All-Day Shock Absorption and Reinforced Arch Support that Fits in Work Boots and More (for Women’s 6-10)