The multi color led light can be turned on or off by romote control,using submersible led lights as decor lights can create a sweet atmosphere when you are partying with your friend.
This Submersible LED Lights are Reusable RGB LED lights – Perfect for lighting up vases,fish tank,bowls,bathtub,or any water filled containers.
Remote control switch light:On or off, change colors by remote control Light Battery: AAA batteries (batteries are not included).
Multi-Color changing light: 16 different colors(red, green, blue, yellow, lime green, teal, purple, pink, and 3 more variations within and white).
If the Submersible Led Light work less than 8 hours of use or the battery is installed and placed in a pool without sinking to the bottom, it proves that no alkaline batteries are used.If you encounter such a situation, please replace the alkaline battery.
Party or Event lighting (flower arrangement, table settings, ice sculptures, crystal vases and the so on.)
Holiday Accent Lighting (swimming pool, pond, ice bucket, fountain, waterfall and the so on.)
Home Accent Lighting (indicator light, night light, novelty light and the so on.)
Indoor and outdoor Lighting
IR Remote controlled lights:
16 different static colors, you can press buttons of remote control to select single static color for soft warm lights, such as White (W), Red (R), Green (G), Blue (B) and other mixed colors.
6 Different Modes of lights, you can also to make multi color lights change color automatically.
Brightness: Press Up or Down button to increase or reduce the brightness of static lighting.
4 x 10-LED Submersible LED Lights (Batteries are not included)
4 x Remote Control
Frequently Answers and Questions:
- Q: Why my remote doesn’t work while the submersible lights underwater?
- A: The signal range of the remote is about 30ft, but the IR will be affected underwater, so we suggest you to control the lights closer without any obstacles.
- Q: Why there is water inside the battery box after a period of use?
- A: Please tighten it as much as possible before putting the lights into water.
- Q: Why the lights stop working / lighting up red/ flashing slightly?
- A: These are Low Battery Warning of the submersible light, please replace brand new batteries and then they can work normally.